Thailand’s oldest private university, Bangkok University, has one of the most stunning campuses in Southeast Asia. Founded in 1962 by the owner of the Thai beverage company Osotspa Co., Ltd., the school now has two campuses. An incredible 27,000 students attend Bangkok University and after seeing the following 12 photographs, you will be jealous of every last one of them.
1. These collections of buildings look like something from a sci-fi utopia. Imagine walking into this school every day.
2. Here is a night view of the same buildings, but from a different angle. This would almost make those late-night projects and cramming for exams worth it.
3. The inside of the student union looks like something out of an art exhibit.
4. This gigantic sofa would be a great place to study in between classes (remember, this is still a school!).
5. Just in case you thought that couch was too big or too square, apparently you can change its shape and even pull up the cushions to support your back. Brilliant.
6. Another thing all of our schools lacked was a gigantic panda in the middle of it. Although there really is not a great reason to have a gigantic panda sitting on the floor of your university, is there any reason there shouldn’t be?
7. And yes, this school has thought of everything with the addition of a “dancing” pole. Before your minds go to a dirty place, give the administrators the benefit of the doubt and assume it is a “fitness accessory.”
8. It seems like the modern architects are planning for rising seas due to global warming, this periscope will come in handy when Bangkok is under water.
9. Speaking of rising sea levels, Twitter user n_nac caught these two catching reenacting the Nintendo classic Wave Race 64 at Bangkok U.
10. This brightly colored recreation room with a comically large dart board and absurdly long pool table should keep any student entertained enough to avoid their studies. Also, is anyone familiar with this particular brand of billiards where a mini-golf course is placed on top?
11. Karaoke connoisseurs will appreciate this barn-like music booth to test your vocals and your ability to handle stage fright when performing in front of what must quickly become a large crowd.
12. And to end this series of photos to make you green with envy, here is proof that even with a mass of power lines obscuring the view, it is hard to beat this beauty of a building.
Source: Matome Navi
Images: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12